Re: Error when running Test on Fims

It looks like the test in available-actions.service.spec.ts does pull in a
component which is using the MatSelect component. This is weird since its a
unit test for a service which should not have any references to a component
itself.

Do you have a branch/fork/PR to share? So I can have a look and add my
comments.

BTW - the solution would be to add the MatSelectModule into the imports of
the TestingModule but it would be good to understand why the component is
being pulled in first.