[community news] I will be representing Mifos/Fineract at LATAM biggest Fintech/MFI event

Hi Fineracters!!

I want to share with all of you that I will be representing the community
at the 2018 edition of the Foromic in Barranquilla, Colombia next month (
http://www.fomin-events.com/foromic/2018/web/index-en.php)

I will be talking about our community, the opportunities for the financial
industry adopting open source technologies and our achievements as Fineract
and Mifos.

My presence will be on the panel *Infrastructure for a Digital Financial
System* on Tuesday, October 30th.

If there is any new thing happening in the community that I should be
talking about or presenting, please share it with me  !!

Thanks all!
Javier.