Re: [ DISCUSS ] Apache Fineract CN Tentative Community Roadmap

+1 ... I like the idea to start with a reduced set of services ... another
way to look at it is ... all services are somewhat independent ... if we
release the first set and bring all core libs to compliance ... we can
decided piece by piece what to release and when.

Cheers

Markus