Re: [ DISCUSS ] Apache Fineract CN Tentative Community Roadmap

Hi Myrle -

I think the focus on a MVP (minimum viable product) is ideal.  My list of
functionality in the email thread here was focused on that - although happy
to debate which are real MVP and which are nice to have (NTH).   I know you
are focused on the building blocks on up and I am focused on the
customer/user experience, there will be some misses.

@Isaac - I'm happy to add my list with modification to the wiki.  I'll do
so unless someone objects. (lazy consensus hereby called...24 hrs)

And given that the topic here is a ROADMAP, I would suggest that we have a
time-line or prioritization aspect to this that is documented on the wiki
page.  This gives  focus to the areas of development that are needed first,
second, third, etc.

I strongly +1  the idea the first MVP release is not going to be
functionally equiv to fineract1.x.   It should however, point the way to
that and other configurations - like a mobile money wallet or a credit
union or MFB on the roadmap.

+1 on "the minimal release should be based on what exists already"

~jdailey