Re: Invitation to contribute: October 2018 Apache Board Report for Fineract

It is quite possible that the board may have questions during the meeting... I try to attend all board meetings, but, unfortunately, I will be unable to this Weds due to presenting at DevOps Days Hartford this week. Maybe having someone from the PMC attending might be a Good Idea.