Re: Progress report on containerizing Fineract CN

Hi guys,

I have updated the script used to provision the services after start-up.
I have broken the code into functions. each function performs a specific
task.
As of now, all the services provision successfully. I am still to implement
the function to create the chart of accounts after provisioning the
services.
What's left:
- Migrate services
- Passing multiple tenants to script
- Port functionality to Google Container Engine
- Upgrade script to perform better

Thanks,
Courage