Re: Invitation to contribute: October 2018 Apache Board Report for Fineract

Myrle,

I made one small change to the board report - it looks good from my
perspective - thanks for compiling the stats. Sorry for the delayed
feedback. Do you need help submitting or are you able to take care of that?

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative