Re: Fineract CN - UI build issues

Hello Kathik,

I have tried the solution you came up with and it works when I build using
"npm run build". However, I still get the same error when I try to build
using "ng build --prod".

Please send a pull request for the fix you did and take a look at this
issue on Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINCN-96?filter=-2)
related to this bug.

Thanks