Re: [Discussion] Fineract CN SMS & Email Notifications Project

Hey Ebenezer,

I really hope you keep the name Wada.  I love personal touches like
this.  Hermes isn't Egyptian and his Egyptian counterpart Thoth is
already taken by another service.  But far more important: Wada means
something to you.

No problem on the 404s  Your repos are public so it wasn't really an obstacle.

Have you been able to make headway with my explanation?  If something
is unclear please tell me.  But also keep in mind I have several
deadlines coming up so I'm going to be slow in replying through the
next week.

Best Regards,
Myrle