PRs and minor fixes

Hello everyone

My name is Mauricio, at my work we are investigating Fineract and we have plans to do an implementation by next year.

I cloned the repository and start working on deploy, configuration, etc.

While working I had discover some minor errors, I had send PR at Github

A sql migration file was bad formatted and break deploy and startup

An inconsistency in client addresses endpoint.

Sorry in advance if this is not the right procedure. Any guide or clarification on this matter would be appreciated

Regards

Imágenes integradas 2

Mauricio Ghiorzi -  Software Engineer
Av. del Libertador 2442, Piso 2, CP 1636, Olivos
Buenos Aires, Argentina -  Tel.: +54911 5046 6624

www.wenance.com