Re: Database errors when starting up rhythm microservice

Hey Courage,

I assume you mean this?
rhythm-ms    | 22:52:39.200 [pool-9-thread-1] ERROR
o.h.e.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper - Table 'seshat.khepri_beats'
doesn't exist

What's happening there is that there's an event which triggers at
regular intervals and checks if its time to trigger events to the
other services.  In order to check, it needs to know when the events
for the other services are due.  That is saved in the database table.
So it queries that table.  But because rhythm isn't provisioned yet,
that exception flies.  As soon as rhythm is provisioned you'll stop
getting that error.

This isn't ideal.  Non-fatal errors shouldn't show up like that in the
log.  Pull requests (very) welcome.  But as long as you're not getting
that error message after provisioning is complete, the error is not
something you need to worry about.

Best Regards,
Myrle