Re: Fineract-628 Self Service APIs

Hi Team,
Adding new guarantor or creating new guarantor  should be done by bank
staff rather than client(self service user). But I agree that Client may be
able to view the loans/clients and amount he/she guaranteed.

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA