Re: [Mifos-developer] Fineract-628 Self Service APIs

Dear Shruthi,

By allowing that, it means Self-Service User need to access existing Clients list... to some extent we need to be carefully to privacy! I believe this is unnecessary the benefit doesn't out-way the confidentiality!!!

With Best Regards

Sendoro