Re: Fineract Payment gateway

Thanks Avik.

The Mojaloop P2P pilot implementation was built before the payment gateway
code was completed. I envision that the next Mojaloop-related task would be
to implement this P2P flow on top of the Fineract Payment Gateway code and
the new implementation of Mojaloop.

The documentation for installing Phase 2 of Mojaloop is located here:
https://github.com/mojaloop/docs/blob/develop/WorkShops/Presentations/Mojaloop_Phase2_Wrap-up_Deployment-Day3_V2.0-published.pdf

I installed Mojaloop on a 16GB laptop that I had, as the AWS instances that
Fineract had were not large enough to support the installation. It may be a
better long-term approach to have Fineract allocate a new larger AWS server
for the Mojaloop integration.

I would also recommend joining the Mojaloop Slack channel to get
information and updates on their development: https://mojaloop.slack.com/

I was planning to work through this integration as I am able, but I don't
want to replicate efforts - if you are working on Mojaloop integration,
please feel free to dive in and I will support your work and answer any
questions that I can.

Thanks,
Steve