Re: fineract-CN running Tests?

Hey Avik,

Those tests were broken at the time I did the code importing, and I've
never fixed them to complete code importation.  But they had so much
overlap with demo-server that I haven't felt it to be very important.
You can still find that code though:

https://github.com/mifosio-04-04-2018

I've captured a "still" of what was imported there.

Best Regards,
Myrle