Re: Progress report on containerizing Fineract CN

Yes, I have integrated it into the demo-server. However, I am refactoring
the authentication process at the moment. Is that a problem?

It is currently using a notifications user to authenticate, however, in the
next PR to the Demo server it will be using an auth style similar to rhythm.

*At your service,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

African Leadership University,

Power Mill Road, Pamplemousses,

Mauritius.

*skype*:
ebenezer.graham
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.

*“Talk is cheap, show me the code.” *- *Linus Torvalds*