Re: Fineract CN Portfolio - API Documentation

Hello everyone,

I successfully Build and ran each of the unit test for the Fineract CN
Office microservice.  The snippets were generated on the default folder  (
'build/doc/generated-snippets/').
I have errors when trying to build  Fineract CN Portfolio microservice
after manually assigning  the  variables of the '*asciidocter*' task in
component-test module's build.gradle file.