System just loading

Hello devs

Am facing a certain challenge that I don't understand,
I had a local Mifos 18.03 with few changes in the community app and it was working fine but suddenly when I try to access, it just loads (shows only loader), when I check in developer tool it says there is an error in nvd3.min.js and its controller. The same community app works fine in another computer.
I tried to remove and return the community app of Mifos 17.07 but it gives the same error.

Can someone help what can be the problem?
Thanks in advance.
Mexina