Re: [Mifos-developer] SMS Gateway setup

Dear Roshan,

Mifos X has Webhooks and RESTful APIs using which one can easily build an
external bridge to send SMS which talks to a Bulk SMS gateway. Mifos X
Messenger is an alternative solution to send SMS to local bulk SMS
providers, and is available at
https://github.com/SanjoseSolutions/mifosx-messenger. If it is what you're
looking for and you're able to deploy a Ruby-Sinatra app, you can go ahead
and deploy the same or if you need assistance let me know.

-Terence Monteiro
SanJose Solutions
sanjosesolutions.in