Re: [Mifos-developer] SMS Gateway setup

Hi Roshan,

Twilio and Infobip are already integrated. I believe you are talking about
setting up the environment.
We integrated these two, because they have more coverage than restricting
to a specific country.
If you find any provider with lesser charges, feel free to integrate them
with message-gateway.

I have added @Shruthi M R <shruthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and @Nazeer
Hussain Shaik <nazeerhussain.shaik@xxxxxxxxx> in Cc who may assist you to
configure new local sms provider.