Re: Fineract-628 Self Service APIs

Hi All,

Currently we are developing APIs for self service app (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-628), and as part of this we
have already added few APIs for Loan, Savings and Share Accounts management.

Now we are working on adding guarantors screen for self service user and we
are not completely sure about whether this functionality should be exposed
to self service user or not. It will be really helpful if we understand the
existing requirement of the industry to proceed.

So kindly let us know your view on this.

Thank You,

*Shruthi M R*
Senior Software Engineer - Conflux Technologies
shruthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile:
+91-8277012716