Re: [Mifos-developer] Guidance on how to access Front end for development

Welcome to our community. We are happy to see you here.

I would urge you to take a look at these links.

   1. Getting Started Doc
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Getting+Started+Docs?src=contextnavpagetreemode

   2. Take Your First Steps
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Take+Your+First+Steps>
   3. Key Design Principles
   <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Key+Design+Principles>
   4. Coding Conventions
   <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Coding+Conventions>

These are the repositories: Apache Fineract
<https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aapache+fineract>

Here is all other Mifos repositories  including front end (Community  App)
, mobile app (Android client, Self service app), Web self  service app, etc

https://github.com/openMF

This is a link to how to import the microservices into Intellij - Link
<
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Importing+Fineract+CN+Microservices+Into+IntelliJ