Re: Fineract CN Server - Insufficient memory - Java Run time error

Thanks for helping out with the image Ed.

The image never showed up for me...probably a pesky internet connection.

@Karthik Ananthakrishnan <karthyk.a@xxxxxxxxx> , I think my aforementioned
suggestion should work. If it doesn't, then use `* -Xms4G -Xmx4G* `
instead. Also, provide feedback on whether or not it helped and update
documentation appropriately.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga