Re: [Mifos-developer] Trial balance request

Hello Brahiman,

Below is the logic for trail balance - Opening and Closing report. Using
this logic you need write SQL query and design it using Pentaho report.Hope
this might help you.

*1. Opening Balance Calculation*
        Based On the Account Types (Asset,Liability,Equity,Income,Expense).
        For Asset and Expense Opening Balance calculation (Debit - Credit)
and other
        account type (credit - Debit).

*2.Closing Balance*

   -        Day Closing Balance - (Opening Balance + running balance)
   -        Running Sum = cumulative_sum (it is generated in SQL)
   -        Calculating Closing Balance

                         Asset and Expense
                         [(Opening balance) + (debit Total) - (Credit
Total)]
                         other Accounts
                         [(Opening balance) - (debit Total) - (Credit
Total)]

Regards,
Sangamesh.Nadagoudar