Re: Identity and Fineract

Hello James,

Thank you for your insightful email.

I have been a fan of the Linux Foundation's Hyperledger project for a while
and I think the possibilities of blockchain are enormous.

When the community has a release of Fineract CN, I think it'll be
worthwhile to experiment with this integration. As a matter of fact, Myrle
Krantz has done some work on Fineract CN / Stellar bridge which can be very
useful for your proposal.

Here is my two penny worth on the topic.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.