Re: A page on confluence for who are committers etc

Hi James,

Thanks for a nice response...  which, I agree with you for most of your points.

a. Not sure the list of Committer is uptodate

b. I see the role was already written to individuals.. my request  therefore was for QA, developers, Reviewers, Changer Manager, Documentation was again to expose whom to be tagged for those kind of tasks/issues... so same page is actually enough if we add these roles... and below it become the list.... Indeed Committer themselves can opt which role they like to participate most.

Otherwise, I'm in alignment with your good responses.

The objective was for a new comer to settle faster....

WBR
Sendoro