A page on confluence for who are committers etc

Hello Devs,

Yes, we  do announcement on who has become a committer etc. and we  send congratulates emails and after that all stay and left in mailing list in form of emails.

However, how can a new members know the committers and their roles easily by visiting Fineract Page?

I think a page in Fineract can help...

Will love also if roles can be indicated e.g. We have committers who are known to be great in Quality Assurance etc.

So it can look like below. Sorry with no number as can be considered as hierarchy

Developers

Xxx

Xxx

Xxx

Quality Assurance

xxx

xxx

Xxx

Release Management

xxxx

xxxx

Documentation

xxx

xxx

xxx

Also... You can as well list module wise.... Etc

What is your view?

I recall saw one community with this... I forgotten it.

WBR

Sendoro