Adding the Notification Service to the Jira Issue Tracker

Hi Myrle,

I would like to inquire about the feasibility of creating a component
tracker for the notification service on the Jira.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINCN?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page
.

I would like to start engaging other community members to contribute to the
project and help develop some of the nice to have features, for instance,
message localisation, message templating, subscription features and other
cool ideas from members of the community. I have listed a few of them here.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75975771

Looking forward to your response.

*At your service,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

African Leadership University,

Power Mill Road, Pamplemousses,

Mauritius.

*skype*:
ebenezer.graham
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.

*“Talk is cheap, show me the code.” *- *Linus Torvalds*