Re: PR Reviews

Hi all,

I suggest we give people a chance to give input before we complete the
decision making process.  If we converge on common ground we may not need
to vote at all.  We may just need someone to summarize the consensus and
document it in wiki.

I like Sendoro's suggestion.  I don't see a need to hurry PR's merges to
faster than 72 hours, and I'd like people to look at each other's code to
increase quality, but if we can't get people to do that, it shouldn't block
progress.

Best Regards,
Myrle