EVENT: GSOC Demo Day #3 - August 30 at 1300GMT via GoToTraining

Hello all,

Our final GSOC showcase is happening this week on Thursday August 30 at
1300GMT. Please register if you haven't already at
https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/4441364363687034625

On the agenda for this Thursday is:

Aksh demoing the The Android Field Operations App 5.0, Anwesh continuing
the demo of the Mifos X web app, Ruphine and Pembe sharing their
implementation of group management on the back and front-end for Fineract
CN, Kumaranath summarizing performance enhancements to Fineract, Sanyam
showcasing our Mifos payment gateway for mobile money integration,  Ebenezer
showing off the new SMS/email microservice for Fineract CN, and Mohak and
Dilpreet  highlighting Fineract CN Mobile 2.0.

It will be a busy one so we'll blocked out an hour and a half for the
session.

Don't forget to register at
https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/4441364363687034625

--