Re: Managing accounts/passwords for the Fineract project

Hi Myrle,

... there is also Bitwarden (https://bitwarden.com/) which:

   - is open source
   - available as a commercial offer or for self hosting (they have Docker
   images as far as I remember)
   - available for pretty much any platform (mobile, desktop, browser, cli)
   - as far as I'm aware it should be at least on par feature wise with
   Last Pass and similar services
   - I think it had some good reviews

Cheers,

Aleks