From: Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 2:39 PM
Subject: Update on logo hunt
To: <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

Logos are slowly ticking in and being processed.
I have a mockup of a 'logo central' site working, which you can see at
https://logos.humbedooh.com/ - it has all the images that are available
on scalable formats (svg, eps, ai etc) with various versions available.
Images are automatically processed from SVN every hour on the hour, so
any new additions should show up within an hour.

I'll work on adding a "how do I submit my logo" part of this as time
permits. Hopefully this will spur some more logos being added :) And if
enough traction, we can put this and the automated process on a comdev VM.

With regards,
Daniel.