Re: Fineract CN GSoC 2018 Interns: Send your PRs

Hey Graham,

Is see you have updated your PR. Th proper files have been ignored.
Do you have component test for your service? Do you plan to write unit
tests?

For the other authentication issue, I think Cabrel had solved the problem
in one of his commits here:

https://github.com/cabrelkemfang/fineract-cn-datamigration/blob/0edbfe55b46936c94008afed32cc0e413f3ac882/service/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/cn/datamigration/service/Connector/DatamigrarionConnector.java

You just create a special user in demo server and give it the permission
required to access customer and use @Value to pick up the values as shown.
Just copy the above into your code and do the required adjustment in demo
server and you should be good to go.

Review comments below:
1.) Your TestNotificationGateways class contents some syntax errors on line
57, 59, 82, 111. I see things are red when opened in IntelliJ.
2.)  Why do you have code commented out everywhere? I think when you no
longer need a function or feature, just remove it and add it later. Thats
why there is a commit history.
3.) Write unit tests for your code.
4.) Fineract CN uses 2 line spaces and not tabs when beginning new line of
code.
5.) In HelperRestController
, line 74 has a problem, you are passing the customer ID witthout the
tenant as in the method signature.
6.) You have an application.properties and application.yml files in ur
code. Is there is reason for that? I think one of them will do.
7.) Is there a reason for using spring-boot-starter-mail
1.4.3 instead of 1.4.1? This springs in another version of boot which might
bring problems.

Will you be able to address these problems so your code can be merged?