From: Karthik Ananthakrishnan [mailto:karthik.a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.INVALID]
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2018 19:23
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: myrle@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fineract CN Setup issues

How do I fix this Louis.?

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________
From: Louis Niyongabo <lniyongabo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2018 10:51:01 PM
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: myrle@xxxxxxxxxx

The first error (datastax) seems to be related to Cassandra.
I tested on Windows box, this service DataStax_DDC_Server (DataStax DDC
Server 3.9.0) had to be running.
Please take note that it's different from starting Cassandra from its path.

I could have Cassandra successfully started, but the service
DataStax_DDC_Server would still fail to start. The setup went through only
when the Service could start successfully.