Re: GSoC project: Containerizing Apache Fineract CN - Cann't access running fineract services

I get same error when I used docker swarm on my local PC in the place of
Kubernetes. So I doubt it's a problem with the Kubernetes networking or
ports.
Also I can access the eureka server from Google Container Engine, that
again make me doubt that the problem is with the containers.