Re: Viewing Reports in Self-Service App WAS [Re: APIs for self service App]

Hi Ed,

Yes, In general (not from code's perspective) by looking at the existing
reports, we can say reports are designed for management.

However, from codes perspective, *reports can be viewed by anyone who has
appropriate permission.*

And also, *reports API for self service user is available but not
documented yet.* I am not sure about the reason behind not documenting.

And yes, we can create required reports and and assign appropriate
permissions to the user and user can access the same.

I will test the api once and  if it's working as per requirement then I
will update the API document ASAP.

Regards,

*Shruthi M R*
Senior Software Engineer - Conflux Technologies
shruthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile:
+91-8277012716