Re: Fineract, Standing Order Loan Repayment generates an extra journal entry

Hi Santosh,
That link tries to load endlessly, it does not show the login page.
This http://localhost:9002/?baseApiUrl=https://staging.openmf.org#/ doesn't
go through either ( Couldn't connect to server. Make sure you are using
correct settings)
But, https://staging.openmf.org#/home and
http://localhost:9002/?baseApiUrl=https://demo.openmf.org#/home work just
fine.