Re: [ DISCUSS ] Apache Fineract CN Tentative Community Roadmap

Isaac,

Thanks for compiling the tickets and composing into a cohesive initial
roadmap for our release candidate. Myrle - thank you as well for the
feedback that you have provided thus far.

Myrle and everyone else in the community,

Can you please help define what an MVP is for the first demo-able solution
on top of the first official release of the framework? Namely, I want to
know what if any additional microservices (i.e. reporting) need to be
implemented in order to have an end to end solution on Fineract CN. This
roadmap has a good focus on some of the key milestones around removing
Category X dependencies, enabling local development, etc. but I think we
need more visibility into the additional functionality that needs to be
made available via the core set of microservices

There is one ticket related to portfolio microservice and want to further
discussion around what additional enhancements are needed around these core
microservcies to demonstrate a functional solution.

I get that the use case will be limited (i.e. around individual loans, etc)
and not group lending but want us to establish what the bare minimum of
microservices is to have in place such that others can come and extend
through new microservices or new configurations or new enhancements to
support other methodologies, other verticals, other processes like loan
origination, etc.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*