Re: Pull Request 452

Hi Brian,

Yes, that's correct. When an issue requires changes for both Fineract and
Community App , we raise the  same ticket for both.

Thanks
Santosh

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA