RE: Fineract, Overdrawn Saving Account crashes further Debit/Credit and Job Post Interest for Savings

Hi Santosh,

(1) Do your operations require that savings account must have overdrawn feature as well as withdrawal fee?
It's only one specific product "Current Account" that requires that feature.
Nominal Annual Interest Rate				=0
Interest Compounding Period				=Daily
Interest Posting Period					=Monthly
Interest Calculated Using				=Daily Balance
Days in Years						=365 Days
Allow Overdraft					=true
Max Overdraft limit					=10,000
Nominal annual interest for overdraft			=18
Min Overdraft Required For Interest Calculation	=0
Withdrawal Fee					=Flat, 200

(2) Do you charge withdrawal fee for overdrawn amount?
Yes, if it's cash withdrawal

(3) Is it because of this you had to close culprit account and move the balance to new account rather than just reversing the overdrawn transaction?
Reversing the overdrawn transaction would have worked, but the account was closed to re-open another one without withdrawal fee.

Thanks,

Louis