Re: Suggestions and Feedback on Payment Gateway Architecture Service

Hey Sanyam,

just had a glance on the repo.

I'd recommend not to use Hibernate directly in the code. Given you are
already
utilizing spring-data-jpa it would make the code easier to be used by using
JpaRepository from Spring and the specification feature to create queries
in code.

Cheers

Markus