Re: Fineract intro text proposed changes

Hi Myrle - could you please push this to production website?

We hope that people will follow up from the OSCON exposure we (you, Ed and
I at OSCON) have been giving fineract and I firmly believe it is important
that the language on the front page positions the project in a good way...
it helps with the approachability of the project, making it easier for
others to understand why they would join and to really understand the
purpose of the project. This seems like a minor thing and no one has
objected to the text change in over two weeks.

James