Re: Fineract CN / Stellar bridge

Hey all,

I'm glad to see so much interest.  I'm going to go ahead and create
the repository and put my code of the last couple of days into it.  At
this point this is more of a proof-of-concept than anything else.  As
a developer, I'd like to discuss on the basis of implementation
decisions, and that's so much easier if there is code to look at.

Best Regards,
Myrle