Re: Upload Client Document not working

Hi Anwesh,

As @Sampth resolved the issue related to user, I tried to upload a client
document.

As you have mentioned it threw exception. This is due to Amazon S3.

An issue is already raised (FINERACT-615) for the same. I will try to fix
it ASAP.

For now you can disable the amazon s3 configuration  and upload documents

Thank You,

*Shruthi M R*
Senior Software Engineer - Conflux Technologies
shruthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile:
+91-8277012716