Re: Possible deadlock when create/updating a center: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.OptimisticLockException

Hi Kumarnath,

As discussed kindly share your observations and list out the ways you tried
to fix the issue.

Thank You,

*Shruthi M R*
Senior Software Engineer - Conflux Technologies
shruthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile:
+91-8277012716