Re: Fineract CN / Stellar bridge

I agree with Steve. Cross-border payments space (FIAT) is fast adopting the
Interledger Protocol (ILP <https://interledger.org>). Mojaloop is an
implementation of ILP.
Hyperledger QUILT <https://www.hyperledger.org/projects/quilt> (Linux
Foundation) is a business blockchain tool which is interoperable with
ledger systems (Hyperledger Fabric/ Sawtooth/ Iroha) and the ILP.

It would be good if requirements are drawn in a way that Stellar/Ripple,
Mojaloop/QUILT, MMPs could be seamlessly configured with Fineract CN for
domestic/ cross-border payments.

Thanks,
Brijesh