Re: Fineract CN / Stellar bridge

James,

Just like Mojaloop, Stellar is a Ripple fork which exists primarily
for moving real currencies, not coins.

If Fineract were a business this might be seen to impinge on another
development direction by taking resources away from other efforts.
But in open source we're all free agents, so additive changes without
an impact on other repositories can't really be said to impinge on
anything.

Hope to see you around here at OSCON!

Best Regards,
Myrle