Re: [Web App - Proposal]: Add a forgot password feature

+1

----- Original Message -----
From: "Abhay Chawla" <abhay.chawla97@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "mifos-developer" <mifos-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dev" <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ed Cable" <edcable@xxxxxxxxx>, "Anwesh Krishna Nayak" <anweshknayak@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gaurav Saini" <gauravsaini03@xxxxxxxxx>, "Pranjal Goswami" <pranjal.b.goswami@xxxxxxxxx>, "Maulik Soneji" <maulikhem@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:13:28 PM
Subject: [Web App - Proposal]: Add a forgot password feature

Hello Everyone,

Currently, we don't have a forgot password feature within the community-app
which may allow a user to reset their password in case they have forgotten
and are unable to access the application. We could allow this in the new
web-app by asking the user to enter their username/email/mobile to verify
and then sending them a code/link via sms/email which will allow them to
reset their password (as an example).

I would like to propose this feature and know the views of the community on
the same.

Thanks
Abhay.