[Web App - Proposal]: Add a forgot password feature

Hello Everyone,

Currently, we don't have a forgot password feature within the community-app
which may allow a user to reset their password in case they have forgotten
and are unable to access the application. We could allow this in the new
web-app by asking the user to enter their username/email/mobile to verify
and then sending them a code/link via sms/email which will allow them to
reset their password (as an example).

I would like to propose this feature and know the views of the community on
the same.

Thanks
Abhay.