Re: API Docs

Hi Anwesh,

For checking the swagger documentation, you have to setup the Fineract PR
#409,  https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/409
You can also check out the report of the swagger project, for accessing the
swagger JSON and Swagger UI.
Swagger Report: https://goo.gl/8RMMhN

I will also provide you the swagger JSON, which can be easily used in swagger
Editor <https://editor.swagger.io/> for UI in a day or two

Let me know if you face any problems in the setup of swagger docs.

Thanks,
Sanyam

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 6:18 AM Ed Cable <edcable@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Including Fineract Dev list too.
>
> Anwesh,
>
> Those should be mostly up to date except for some of the new self-service
> APIs.  I'll let others reply. Sanyam - can you provide link to you Swagger
> docs too?
>
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 3:49 PM Anwesh Krishna Nayak <
> anweshknayak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi Community,
>>
>> While working with Fineract API docs[1] I found most of the relevant APIs
>> are not documented or missing. Or information in certain sections is
>> incomplete.
>>
>> Could anyone guide me to the repository from where API docs are hosted?
>> So I could make the respective changes.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> [1] . https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm
>>

> --